|Departure from Vestmannaeyjar:||Departure from Landeyjahöfn:|
|07:00 - Everyday||08:15 - Everyday|
|09:30 - Everyday||10:45 - Everyday|
|12:00 - Everyday||13:15 - Everyday|
|14:30 - Everyday||15:45 - Everyday|
|17:00 - Everyday||18:15 - Everyday|
|19:30 - Everyday||20:45 - Everyday|
|22:00 - Everyday||23:15 - Everyday|
If the ferry is unable to sail to Landeyjahöfn and sails to Þorlákshöfn, the following journeys are automatically transferred:
- Journeys Vestmannaeyjar - Landeyjahöfn 7:00 and 17:00 are transferred to Vestmannaeyjar - Þorlákshöfn 7:00 and 17:00.
- Journeys Landeyjahöfn - Vestmannaeyjar 10:45 and 20:45 are transferred to Þorlákshöfn - Vestmannaeyjar 10:45 and 20:45.
- Other journeys are not transferred, so passengers have to re-book their journeys at Herjólfur's service points, telephone +354 4812800 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
The following dates are closed for booking 2020:
- 9-14 of June because of a soccer tournament
- 23-28 of June because of a soccer tournament
- 29-5 of August because of Þjóðhátíð festival.
- These dates will open later on.
It is not given that passengers with tickets for canceled journeys are transferred to the next available journey, since a portion of that journey's capacity may already be booked.
It is possible that when Herjólfur's journeys are canceled that passengers are not able to take their vehicles with them on the next possible journey, for the same reason as above.